Friday, April 9, 2010

3,2,1, BLOG!

Hey, thanks for coming. This is our inaugural post, and I'd like to use it to introduce the blog and us.

This blog is something my brother Jonathan's wanted to do for awhile, and I finally broke down and agreed to do it with him. We've spent countless hours together talking bullshit about most thing under the sun, and we figured it was time to put it online as a testimony to the genius that we come up with. Expect us to talk a lot about movies, TV, comic books, and whatever else gets our attention. Also be prepared, it might get a little NSFW in this piece.

In the top left corner, you'll be able to read Jonathan's tweets from his account @_MartyMcFly_. Go ahead and follow him. I don't have a twitter but maybe I'll get one soon. It really does seem to specifically made for people who just have random thoughts and/or misadventures, i.e., people like me .

Oh, and the name of the blog. Well, if you watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia then you know whats up. If not, then enjoy:



Hope you have as much fun reading this blog, as we will writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment