Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Shocker?

The first thing that comes to mind when I hear The Shocker is this guy


The goofy comic book villain who constantly gets his ass handed to him by Spiderman. Well the other night while watching the Chelsea Lately show it was brought to my attention that when others hear the shocker they think of something else. They think of the hand gesture. Now I had no idea what the shocker hand gesture was so I did some digging and this was the result.



Bam! The Shocker aka 2 in the curtain, 1 for the hurtin, 2 in the front, 1 in the shunt, 2 in the fun, 1 in the bun, 2 in the juice, 1 in the deuce
2 in the pookie, 1 in the dookie. Okay I could go on like with these for days but Im a grown up so I won't and In case you still don't get it the shocker is when you stick your index and ring finger in a girls vajayjay and your pinky in her but. Okay so after finding out what the shocker was I thought with 5 fingers there have to be more of these hand gesture and man was I right. Here is a chart for you from me.


Now personally Im not sure if I endorse The Shocker Hand Gesture but I found somebody who does and you might just recognize him.


Well now you all know what The Shocker is and your welcome. But remember folks use this new found knowledge with caution because it is called The Shocker for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment